is an over-the-top (OTT) BNPL product that allows its customers to shop wherever Mastercard is accepted and spread their payment over 6 weeks for zero interest and zero fees whenever they chose to buy from one of Zilch's
5,000 retail affiliate partners. We are the first FCA regulated Buy Now Pay Later in the country and have massive growth plans for the year ahead. Candidate Profile:
Day-to Day Responsibilities include:
- Recently Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or ICAEW or Financial Analyst (fintech, banking or investment)
- Ideal candidate will have relevant previous experience in a FinTech Startup
- Ideally, we are looking for a minimum of two to three years' relevant experience, or an ability to demonstrate the required technical knowledge to undertake the duties outlined above with minimal supervision. This will include a strong understanding of double entry accounting.
- Advanced excel skills, ability to report on large set of data.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Ability to check for accuracy and give good attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise daily, weekly, monthly tasks, work on own initiative.
- Quick learner as multiple systems will need to be used to get the task done.
- Task orientated.
- Working in a very fast paced environment - FinTech start up.
- Reporting to Group Finance
- Accruals, Prepayment & Fixed asset register
- Bookkeeping - processing transactions
- Data reconciliations
- Weekly collections reporting
- Identify and carry out month end journals
- Full bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations of all control accounts
- Adhoc reports
- Assist with finance department changes - processes, systems etc.
- Assist in preparing monthly management accounts.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Assist with audit queries at year end
- Entity set up into ERP
- ERP Migration and interface work
- Other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time in order to assist the smooth running of the department or to provide additional assistance.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Private health, insurance inc. Optical and Dental
- Life Cover
- Income protection
- 26 days' holiday per year + 8 Days Public Holiday