INTERIM FP&A MANAGER - 12mths
- Experience: previous FP&A in General Insurance
- £60-70k + full package (incl. bonus)
- Location: South East Kent
- Flexible working from home (remote possible) OR in office
Pear Talent is representing a well known Insurer who have an excellent opportunity for an Interim FP&A Manager reporting to the Head of FP&A on a 12mth contract. This team provides critical business performance insight, business partnering and financial planning support to the group Exec, directly influencing the company's strategic decision making.
The role is extremely varied in terms of its activities, reflecting the need to rapidly respond to market developments and business unit initiatives. You'll be expected to be able to quickly gain credibility with senior stakeholders and own key business relationships, as well as demonstrate first class project management and communication skills. Work is often ad-hoc and project based with the potential for occasional travel within the UK and overseas. Key accountabilities:
- Understand the markets in which the business operates, their strategies, risks, products and key drivers of performance.
- Manage cashflow planning and forecasting
- Producing analysis and papers to support the Board's shareholder dividend recommendation
- Lead the analysis of financial performance, MI, forecasts and contribute to regular monthly reporting to the group Exec.
- Manage and develop relationships with the business, helping to facilitate regular dialogue between business unit management and the Group office.
- Support Investor Relations, responding to analyst/investor queries and assisting in the production of external presentations of the Group's activities and results.
- Dealing with ad-hoc requests and special projects as they arise
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant ACA, CIMA or ACCA with a strong academic record and previous FP&A experience with a General Insurer.
If this isn't for you but you know someone who'd be interested, then why not confidentially recommend them by clicking here http://peartalent.co.uk/spread-the-word/. We have a fantastic referral scheme up to £1,000*.