REF: AK51709Industry: Renewable Energy InvestorEmployment Type: ContractLocation: London / Home Based (With Some UK Travel)Salary Guide: £100,000 - £120,000, depending on experience
An exciting opportunity exists for an interim Group Financial Controller to join a renewable energy start-up for an initial 9-month assignment. The successful candidate will work closely with the CFO and wider Finance function to establish key finance processes and systems across the group. This is a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available Financial Controller with experience in multi-national external reporting and US GAAP.
- Define the standard monthly financial process and implement with member businesses.
- Assist the CFO in defining and implementing the annual budgeting process.
- Work closely with the business to define the gap to IFRS, formulating a plan to convert businesses to IFRS.
- Design and implement data collection to enable US GAAP reporting.
- Complete year-end reporting requirements, producing a full set of audited annual accounts.
- Implement a new financial consolidation system for use across the group.
- Manage the outsourced group accounting function.
- Qualified Accountant (ideally Big Four trained) with at least 6-10 years' PQE experience.
- Experience in producing external reports for a multi-national business.
- Previous exposure to US GAAP.
- Strong experience in controls improvement and implementing a consolidation system.
- Hands-on approach to work, willing to roll sleeves up whilst working collaboratively with the wider business.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill website.