Role: FP&A Manager InternationalLocation: Manchester (UK) or BrusselsDepartment: Finance & Accounting
Hologic puts finance at the heard of decision making to protect and drive value for money.
Are you a natural influencer with a thirst for high quality financial management? Then we may just have the career opportunity for you.
Hologic is on the lookout for International FP&A Manager. This role offers an excellent opportunity to be involved in all aspects of Financial Planning and Analysis, supporting the VP of Canada & Latin America for all divisions. You will design, build & drive various reporting cycles while working on various ad hoc projects with direct executive exposure which are the heart of our international strategy.
You will be able to see more than just the numbers, you will drive and partner with our leaders to provide insights and forecasts to make informed decisions on our future.
You will have a 5-10 years experience post qualification as well as a BA/BS in a relevant field.
Our business works with Hyperion and Oracle so prior experience is an advantage but not essential.
You will have experience in a multi-national/global business and be familiar with the workings of a matrix organization. Knowledge of Portuguese language will be advantageous.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly system forecasts
- Provision of timely and accurate analysis of revenue and p&l performance
- Analysis of Revenue, Gross Margin and Operating expenses
- The annual budgeting and strategic planning processes
- Partner with the VP of Canada and Latin America and their leadership team across all divisions, to ensure profitable and sustainable growth
- Support the International FP&A team with consolidation of all international numbers and assist Snr FP&A Director and Snr FP&A Manager with various Business reviews & Finance cycles
- Develop, track and analyse key leading indicators and performance metrics
- Develop and provide country / divisions profitability reporting including unit, ASP and gross margin analysis
- Assist in evaluating Product deals and placements
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis, modelling, and decision support as needed.