A leading financial services organisation are looking for a Credit Risk Forecasting Specialist to join at a really exciting time for the business.
You will be able to operate via blended working with 2 days per month required in the office.
In this role you would be responsible for creating models and tools, as well as undertaking analysis across unsecured portfolios to forecast bad debt.
- Utilise your understanding of IFRS 9 provisioning / models to develop models, key judgements and tools to forecast bad debt performance.
- Utilise your communication skills, both verbal and written, to collaborate positively with stakeholders.
Key Skills / Experience
- Strong numeracy and problem skills
- Must have IFRS 9 experience and understand methodologies and approaches.
- Being a model builder (Modeller) is not a must have but an understanding of the model components is essential i.e. (validation or implementation or analysis etc.)
- SAS or SQL is desirable, data extraction and manipulation mostly completed in excel.
- At least circa 4 years experience within Credit Risk.
Should you feel you have the right experience please apply and you will be contacted by Outsource UK.