Ogi is on a mission to power up life online for homes, businesses and communities across South Wales, installing real fibre right up to your doorstep.
We've been operating as Spectrum Internet and Net Support UK for many years, providing mainstream internet and IT services. In October 2020, we secured landmark multi-million-pound funding to deliver a large-scale and ambitious rollout of full fibre broadband across South Wales.
We believe that joining Ogi is a unique opportunity to work within an innovative Welsh business and one of the fastest-growing companies in Wales. Until now, the pace of levelling up Wales's broadband infrastructure has been too slow - So we plan to speed things up.
As the team has grown massively over the last six months, we're looking for someone to join our procurement team and look after our facilities, both from a procurement and operations perspective.
Reporting to the Head of procurement, you will be responsible for the upkeep and evolution of our various sites to meet the fast-changing needs of our rapidly expanding business.
Ideally, we're looking for someone with good communication and problem-solving skills, as well as -
* Proven working experience as Purchasing Manager, or Facilities Manager
* Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management and vendor management software
* Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
* Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
* Knowledge of collaboration tools such as SharePoint and Teams as well as the core MS Office suite
We are also in the process of implementing new IT systems across the business so knowledge of ERP and / or procure to pay systems would be a distinct advantage.
What you'll be doing...
You will be working hands-on with a growing team, the responsibilities will be varied however will include -
* Primary point of contact with the Landlord or landlord's agent to ensure infrastructure is maintained in accordance with our tenancy agreements.
* Annuity business such as insurances are renewed on best value terms.
* Service agreements for maintenance, plant, cleaning etc are managed and optimised.
* Managing the supply of equipment and consumables
* Managing upgrades and refurbishment projects
* Monitoring spend across the facilities categories and initiating saving strategies
* Monitoring supplier performance metrics and Managing supplier relationships
In addition to responsibilities covering the Facilities Category, the successful candidate will also perform procurement activities to support:
* Supply chain management of customer installation kit stored in our warehouses
* Vehicle Fleet
* End user IT hardware
* Mobile comms
* Network test and Spares equipment purchasing
* Software licence management
Please get in touch for a confidential chat, or to see the full job description. If you don't consider yourself as ticking all of the requirements but you think you'd be a good fit for us feel free to message for a chat too.