Head of Finance, Technology plc, c£90,000 plus car/bonus
Commercial finance opportunity at the heart of a technology-led business. This is a newly created position to support the CIO with a workforce of 1200 and a budget of c£200m. With a team of 3 finance colleagues to lead we are looking for an experienced finance business partner who wants to work in a challenging, fast-moving global business, in a role that sits at the top table of a business unit central to the success of the group.
· To be responsible for the overall financial management, business analysis, reporting, and forecasting of global Tech spend
· To be the commercial finance business partner to the group CIO ensuring best practice is used on strategic and commercial decisions critical to maintaining our position as a leader in the online gambling industry
· To providing incisive, value-add financial support and analysis on the financial performance of global Tech spend to facilitates effective decision making
· To own the annual financial budget and quarterly financial forecasts for global Tech
· To work closely with the divisional Tech finance teams
· To produce accurate consolidated global Tech spend reports (Capex & Opex) / management accounts on a timely basis and present these to the group CIO and Director of Group Finance on a monthly basis
· To maintain strong working relationships with the Global Head of Program Delivery and other Tech programme leads to ensure appropriate and timely provision of management information and close monitoring of individual budget
· Fully qualified CIMA or ACA
· Minimum of seven years post-qualification experience as a business partner and head of finance working at an influential level
· Advanced Excel skills - Strong modeling skills, VLOOKUP's, IF statements, pivot tables, macros
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool that provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility, and motivations.