Global Accounting Network are currently partnering with a growing professional services business to recruit a Financial Controller.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for leading a small but growing accounts function, producing financial & management accounts and partnering with the senior leadership team & CEO.
This role would suit a hands on controller or ambitious Finance Manager that is looking for a step-up.Responsibilities will include:
- Production of month end numbers, reporting accurately and on time
- Quick and accurate delivery of statutory reporting
- Management and development of a team of three
- Development, maintenance and implementation of strong finance processes and controls
- Compliance with regulation and all legal requirements, including tax
- Business partnering with all levels of management in the business
- Execution of a robust forecasting process
- ACA qualified in practice (Top 10)
- 2:1 degree of above
- Experience of producing financial statements under IFRS
- Knowledge of the professional services industry
On offer is a salary of £75-80K + Bonus + Bens.