T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Management Accountant on behalf of a successful and rapidly growing £100 million turnover Engineering Services company.
The Company will consider part qualified CIMA/ ACCA candidates and this role will provide long term career development and study support.
Salary up to £35,000 dependant on experience
As Management Accountant key responsibilities will include:
* Prepare monthly management, departmental & group accounts
* Liaise with Purchase Ledger & Sales Ledger to ensure accurate & timelycut-off
* Liaise with other group companies to reconcile inter company transactions and agreebalances
* Investigate & report on monthly operatingresults
* Prepare monthly analyses of income, expenditure &profitability
* Report on agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
* Prepare rolling cashflowforecasts
* Prepare rolling profit and lossforecasts
* Liaise with senior management team to produce annual budgetpacks
* Monitor creditor and debtor ledgers to ensure accuracy ofinput
* Oversee posting of transactions into Sage; through Creditors, Debtors, Bank & General Ledger, to ensure accurate & timelyprocessing
* Oversee debtor's ledger to minimise overdue, doubtful & bad debt & maximise cashcollection
* Oversee creditors ledger to ensure suppliers are timelypaid
* Ensure Balance Sheet reconciliations are completed to a required standard
To be successful in the role of Management Accountant you will have the following skills and attributes;
* The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified or part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 2 years accountants experience. QBE will also be considered.
* You will demonstrate strong organisational & analytical skills
* You will be someone who supports colleagues by responding effectively and efficiently to requests for help & information
* You will question where appropriate & challenge the status quo to ensure continuous improvement
* You will actively participate in team working to ensure organisational and team goals are effectively met
* You will demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills areessential
So, what's in it for you,
* The opportunity to join a successful and growing business with the genuine opportunity for career progression.
* A competitive salary up to £35,000
* A modern working environment.
If you are looking to springboard your career to the next level and would like to be part of a supportive and collegiate culture, then please apply immediately