Classic Fine Foods UK
Classic Fine Foods UK Ltd is a purveyor and distributor of fine food from around the world - we source the highest quality products we can find, from truffles to caviar, foie gras to chocolate, plus many more delicacies. Through close partnerships with our suppliers, we deliver the highest quality of fresh, frozen products to the finest restaurants, hotels and retailers in the UK.
Job Purpose: As a delivery driver, you will be loading, transporting, and delivering items to our customer in a safe and timely manner. You should review orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customers are satisfied.
Key Role Responsibilities:
* Complete vehicle pre-shift checks.
* Load own vehicle safely.
* Complete all deliveries/allocated work.
* Complete all collections as required.
* Update completed/failed delivery on a handheld device to include Proof of Delivery.
* Communicate any failed deliveries/discrepancies with the Warehouse & Transport Manager/Customer Service Manager.
* Return for 2nd run as required.
* Fuel up vehicle as required.
* Ensure vehicle is clean and tidy at all times and wash as necessary.
* Complete debrief on return to depot.
* Ensure the vehicle is secure at all times.
* Ensure vehicle is driven in safe and legal manner abiding by relevant road traffic laws.
* Wear a full CFF uniform at all times when working/representing CFF.
* Report all vehicle defects immediately to the relevant manager/supervisor on site.
* Ensure all food safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
* Category B licence (able to drive 3.5t manual van)
* No more than 6 penalty points and no prior disqualifications
* At least 2 years multi-drop experience
* Customer focussed with attention to detail
* Good working knowledge of geography within M25 including central London
* Basic It skills to be able to use a smartphone
* Ability to work under pressure
* Be able to communicate at a good standard of English, both written and verbal
Working Hours-48 hours per work, 6 days contract, Monday to Saturday, 05:00-13:00 or 06:00 to 14:00
The duties and responsibility highlighted in this Job Description are indicative and may vary over time. Post holders are expected to undertake other reasonable duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post