This is a great opportunity for an experienced 2nd line Support Engineer to join an exciting and growing IT services business that has seen a year-on-year growth for the last 5 years.
The 2nd line Support Engineer will provide an exciting opportunity to work within a growing company with ambitious goals, with this role in particular providing growth and training opportunities within a fun and hardworking culture.
The 2nd Line Support Engineer will involve supporting the I.T infrastructures of their clients specifically within the South East and ensure their I.T systems are running smoothly.
As a 1st line Line Support Engineer, you will be responding to external clients for a range of IT support queries, assisting a range of customers with various I.T issues across their business.
* You will be supporting end user software or hardware queries via email, phone or face to face.
* Work with the I.T Manager and wider support team to ensure any recurring technical issues are addressed and any training or documentation requirements are identified and implemented.
* Continuously improve knowledge and understanding across the various software and hardware technologies supported by the team.
* Maintain a strong customer focus at all times.
* Use of a Ticketed system
* You may also be involved in overseeing a new project or onboarding a new I.T client
As a 2nd Line Support Engineer you will have the following Skills and Experience
* Ability to problem solve within a technical environment.
* Able to deal with Clients on a day to day basis
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong work ethic and ability to work in dynamic work environment.
* You will need previous experience within a helpdesk environment
* Needs to be ambitious, want to learn and develop in their field
* Able to work in a fast changing and progressive business
If you're looking for an interesting career role with a fun, but hardworking business, then this could be for you, so apply today