Site Engineering Manager - FMCG.
Salary: Very Competitive!!!
Package: Great Performance Related Bonus, £6600 Car Allowance, Pension, Holidays, Family Healthcare.
Location: Tuffley, GL2
Ideal Industries: Food Production, Beverage/Alcohol production, Dairy, Pharmaceutical & packaging,
A Relocation Package can be offered for the right candidate
New Chapter are partnered with much-loved nation-wide player in the FMCG market who are currently on the search for an Engineering Manager for their site just outside of Gloucester.
This site requires a time served Engineering Manager who leads from the front, the site is currently on a maintenance roadmap to become more reliability focused but in doing so requires a strong leadership figurehead with a good background in maintenance techniques that can deliver results in becoming more planned and reliability focused. Experience of implementing CI initiatives advantageous.
This role would suit a seasoned engineering manager who is capable of spinning multiple plates including leadership and strategic planning, there are various stakeholders within group to liaise with while also managing a team of 6 directs and 52 indirect on site.
Key Responsibilities of the role would include:
* Developing, mentoring, and leading an established team of engineers.
* Developing the maintenance strategy to become a planned maintenance environment vs its current reactive state.
* Promote a culture of continuous improvement using models to improve the reliability of assets.
* Ensure all data is correctly recorded and reported to conform with audits and PPMs, using a function CMMS database.
* Manage 3rd party contractors, putting in place expected working standards for work to be completed.
* Assist the project teams with short and long-term projects, providing engineering technical expertise.
* Look at ways to reduce cost across the site, driving root cause analysis.
* Manage the team by KPIs and conducting regular performance reviews.
* Work closely with technical, production, hygiene, and H&S to establish strong relationships.
Opportunities within this company do not come around often at this level as their culture naturally promotes internal growth and progression. If you are considering a move or just keen to pick up a conversation around this role and company then please get in touch