Location: Kings Heath
Duration: Immediate start, ongoing position
Salary: £70 - 90 per day, DOE
We are recruiting for a school in Kings Heath, who are seeking a HLTA to work with them. You must be level 4 and above for this position. This is a position for someone who is experience in managing the classroom and being able to deliver pre set lesson plans.
The students are KS2 children, who have a range of challenging behavioral and learning difficulties. You will be ensuring they are focused, on task and engaged with the work, along with the assistance of the TA's in the classroom.
You will have experience as a HLTA in a previous role.
* Qualified HLTA, Higher Level Teaching Assistant
* 'Child and Adult Workforce' DBS
* Available Immediately
* Level 1 safeguarding certificate
* Recent school-based references
* Valid Photo ID - Driving License or passport
* Full DBS - registered on the update service
If you're interested in this role then contact Siobhan at Balfor