This is a great opportunity for an experience help desk or IT Engineer to join an exciting and growing IT services business that has seen a year-on-year growth for the last 5 years. The business offers a wide range of fully managed service including, Managed I.T, Communications and Print services to a range of clients across the UK.
This role will provide an exciting opportunity to work within a growing company with ambitious goals, with this role in particular providing growth and training opportunities within a fun and hardworking culture.
This role will involve supporting the I.T infrastructures of their clients specifically within the South East and ensure their I.T systems are running smoothly.
Responding to external clients for a range of 2nd line support and helping customers with various I.T issues
* You will be supporting end user software or hardware queries via email, phone or face to face.
* You will be assisting and providing leadership to other 1st and 2nd line supprt staff.
* Work with the I.T Manager and wider support team to ensure any recurring technical issues are addressed and any training or documentation requirements are identified and implemented.
* Continuously improve knowledge and understanding across the various software and hardware technologies supported by the team.
* Maintain a strong customer focus at all times.
* Use of a Ticketted system
* You may also be involved in overseeing a new project or onboarding a new I.T client
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
* Ability to problem solve within a technical environment.
* Able to deal with Clients on a day to day basis
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong work ethic and ability to work in dynamic work environment.
* You will need previous experience of 2nd line support
* Needs to be ambitious, want to learn and develop in their field
* Able to work in a fast changing and progressive business
If you're looking for an interesting career role with a fun, but hardworking business, then this could be for you