Learners will be supported through their apprenticeship programme, achieving a relevant qualification and developing the skills and behaviours required by their role through online learning, face to face workshops and work-based evidence. This role will support learners to achieve this whilst meeting the regulatory requirements of ESFA, Ofsted and CMI.
* The Leadership and Management Coach will delivery of classroom-based skills modules workshops
* Tutor support for technical qualification modules, face to face and remote
* The Leadership and Management Coach will review and assessment of learner work to meet the requirements of the qualifications
* Delivery of regular webinar sessions to learners to set performance targets and provide online skills workshops
* The Leadership and Management Coach will prepare pricing schedules and study planners for your apprentices
* Delivery of the apprenticeship introduction session and on-boarding activities
* The Leadership and Management Coach will ensure the integrity of the data in the apprentices e-portfolio account
* Providing data to management on learner progression/trends/issues
* Reviewing task and portfolio submissions by apprentices
* Providing structured feedback on an apprentice's progression
* Undertaking progress reviews with the apprentice and their employer
* Undertaking activities to ensure employer engagement and understanding throughout the programme
* Understanding the EPA and the requirements of the EPAO
* Compliance documentation, including mandatory forms for key events (LNAs,gateway, completion)
* The Leadership and Management Coach will work towards a set of KPI's in terms of delivery, progress and achievement
* Assisting the apprentice through EPA, including playing a key role in preparing students for all elements of the end point assessment.
Skills and experience
* Level 5 Leadership and Management qualification or sufficient occupational competence
* Have a good understanding of the Professional Qualifications for leaders and managers provided by ILM or CMI
* Be able to build a good rapport with apprentices and employers as the 'face' of the programme
* Have excellent time management and organisational skills to ensure all tasks can be completed on a timely basis
* Experience in classroom and online workshop delivery
* Have good people skills and work as part of a team
* Experience in leading a team
* Strong IT skills including preparation and analysis of data.
* Assessor or teaching qualification and experience
* Experience of coaching in training
* Previous experience of E-learning/E-Portfolio systems
* Experience working in private education sector
* Experience of delivering L&M Apprenticeship Standards
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds