Electronics Design Engineer
Our healthcare industry client in Basingstoke is seeking an Electronics Design Engineer.
* Hands-on design, debug, documentation, and support of PCBAs
* Component selection and Altium library/Electronics Parts Master maintenance
* Collaborate with in-house and/or external PCB Layout Engineers
* Work with PCB Layout, Mechanical engineers, and others to optimize board-level and product-level Design for Manufacture (DFM) and Design for Test (DFT)
* Contribute to the generation of electronics requirements
* Actively contribute to technical peer review panels to support other electronics design engineers in their projects
* Produce design documentation such as Technical Descriptions
* Practical and theoretical Design Verification Testing of PCBA designs
* Contribute to electronics Hazard Analyses
* Contribute to electronics Design Failure Mode and Effect Analyses (DFMEA)
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will hold a degree in an electronics-applicable science, engineering, or equivalent subject.
3+years of experience in electronics CAD (ideally Altium), schematic design, DFM/DFT, PCBA debug and test & integration is essential