Are you an experienced MIG welder looking for a new career ? Would you like to work in a forward thinking, dynamic and large manufacturing company ?
Advanced Recruit are working on behalf of their client in the Bilston area who have unrivalled experience in the design and fabrication of steel restraint barriers and infrastructure products.Our client has urgent requirements for a number of MIG welders with high Gauge MIG welding experience and experience of using an overhead crane.
* Working on piece work to complete various products
* Working at a fast pace with maximum efficiency using MiG welders
* Operating a steel press and overhead cranes
* Work alone or as part of a team when required
* Working to productivity targets to achieve a piece work bonus rate.
* Welding various other products from light gauge to heavy gauge
* Reading various technical drawings
* Quality checking products when required for miss-welds.
* Working with various materials within a fast paced manufacturing and fab shop environment.
The Shift Pattern on offer is working double days, with early finishes on a Friday.
To be successful in the role candidates would be expected to hit achievable productions targets with hourly pay available up to £15 per hour.
Please note all candidates will be expected to carry out a welding test and will be accessed on the overhead crane license prior to being considered to start.
For more information about this role or to apply for an immediate weld test please contact Advanced Recruit on (phone number removed) or apply via iv library ( please follow options)