We are seeking candidates for this rare opportunity to gain entry as an engineer into the Water Industry in your region. Candidates with no prior water experience will be seriously considered.
What we are looking for is people who are reliable and have strong mechanical or electrical skills. Previous experience in a customer facing field role with daily driving and planning routes/work schedules would be an advantage.
Trainee Field Engineer (Water Industry) - Benefits
* A starting salary of £20,900pa
* Starting salaries will then rise by a further £1,100pa to £22,000pa after an intital trial period.
* Further increases will then follow based on experience and performance.
* A fully expensed company vehicle including a fuel card
* Full training and certifications are provided as part of the role
* Excellent prospects in a vital Industry
* All necessary tools, uniforms and equipment will be provided
* 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
* Mobile Phone and Tablet
* Personal Pension Scheme
Trainee Field Engineer (Water Industry) - Daily activities
* Driving from site to site and working outside in all weather conditions
* Lifting, carrying and moving equipment and chamber covers
* Entry into and working within confined spaces
* Installing and maintaining a variety of mechanical instrumentation
Trainee Field Engineer (Water Industry) - The Candidate
* Full driving licence essential
* Mechanical/engineering/electrical experience or qualfications an advantage
* Field Engineer exerience is useful
* A genuine desire to learn and who will fully engage in the training/courses that will be delivered in the first year and beyond.
* Excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with customers and clients on a regular basis
* Ability to work in a team & learn new skills
If you think you have the necessary skills for this Field Engineer (Water Industry) role then please apply today