Acorn Recruitment is searching for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to join our client, a manufacturing company based in Runcorn, Cheshire.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager and working alongside the Senior Shift Engineer, the purpose of the role is to ensure that the factory and production lines have high levels of availability and up-time whilst operating in a safe manner at all times.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out all planned, preventative and corrective maintenance tasks.
- Responding to machine breakdowns, troubleshooting the issue and returning the machine /
equipment to production as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
- Investigating root cause analysis and resolving problems relating to machines, whilst
providing support for process and quality issues.
- Installing and commissioning of new equipment and processes.
- Analysing machine performance and defining areas for continuous improvement.
- Managing spares, procurement of maintenance tools, part and consumables.
The successful applicant must be time served or hold relevant qualifications. The ideal candidate will be dual skilled electrical and mechanical experience. You must also have a minimum of 3 years spent in a similar engineering role in a large scale manufacturing environment.
Hours of work is a 3 shift pattern rotating weekly.
Salary £38-40k along with an excellent benefits package
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment