Accounts Admin Assistant
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Admin Assistant to support our client at their site in Basildon, Essex.
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience within admin and the accounting processes.
Overview of the position
* All procedures connected with Proof of Deliveries
* Dealing with internal and external customers by phone and email
* Logging and chasing new clients and suppliers, Insurance Claims as per the Insurance manual
* Sort, scan, attach to FMS (Freight Management System) shipment details.
* Source PODS (Proof of Deliveries) from suppliers' websites,
* Request PODS on request.
* Meeting the individual needs of clients in regards for their demands on PODS
* Adding new clients and suppliers to our FMS and our accounts package (Sage) & relevant spreadsheets,
* Advise person who requested this of the new customer & supplier codes.
* Follow up customer and suppliers for the completed form.
* Request trade references and a credit report print out when the form has been returned.
* When the relevant details are obtained pass the file on to MD so credit limit can be agreed
* Writing to client confirming terms of credit
As an account's admin assistant you will also be responsible for logging claims, sending insurance reserve letters to haulier's. You will be part of the claims process from start to finish.
Salary & Benefits
* The hours are 09.00 - 17.30h Mon - Fri.
* We expect staff to be flexible to ensure that operational needs are met.
* £21,000 Per Annum
* 20 days holiday
If you feel this role is for you, please do not hesitate to call us on (phone number removed) or reply via email to (url removed) or (url removed)
Adverts and services provided in accordance with the CONDUCT OF EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES AND EMPLOYMENT BUSINESSES REGULATIONS 2003