* West London
* 2 days working remotely
Enjoy Leading Projects? Keen to bring new ideas to the table? Have big interest in how things are built and what makes them work?
An exciting opportunity is now on offer as a Project and Design Engineer for a well-known food manufacturing company based in West London.
Main responsibilities of the role will include leading projects from R&D to final commissioning; Improving efficiency and performance of existing factory equipment, as well as ensuring high- quality upgrade and expansion projects are delivered safely and on time.
The Project and Design role:
* Managing and conducting high-quality project activities, ensuring safe working practices and working against agreed milestones
* Researching, developing and modelling new ideas for the manufacturing environment
* Turning research ideas into designs and technical plans using CADsoftware
* Testing/iterating designs and recommending modifications
* Establishing and building relationships with suppliers, contractors and stakeholders
* £35,000-£42,000 + Progression + Training + Excellent Benefits
Design Engineer Requirements:
* Technical Engineering Background
* Experience with 3D CAD software
* Self-confessed problem solver
* Experience of managing projects
If you're an engineer with previous experience in both design and managing projects looking for a new challenge than be sure to get in touch with Bella Gott at Orion Electrotech, Reading