Crossley Group is a Firm of Chartered Accountants, based in Rochester, and we have an exciting opportunity within our growing tax team. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual that has a passion for helping to ensure clients are structured as efficiently as possible for tax purposes, and with the clients long term goals and ambitions at the heart of all the advice we give.
As a firm we offer extensive Corporate and Personal Tax services including:
* Proactive planning services such as; remuneration planning, succession planning, tax efficient employee incentive advice, research and development claims, capital allowances claims, business restructure advice, etc;
* Personal and Corporate self-assessment tax returns;
* Preparation of employer / employee P11d forms;
* Ad-hoc tax advice as and when required for our client base;
* Capital Gains advice;
* Inheritance Tax advice.
Duties for this particular vacancy will include:
* Conducting advisory based meetings with clients, in a mixed tax capacity;
* Supervising and reviewing some of the more complex compliance work;
* Mentoring more junior members of the team and reviewing work where required;
* Supporting the Tax Directors, and Management team on larger ad-hoc projects as and when required;
* Advising clients on tax liabilities;
* Creating tax strategies for clients and helping with planning their financial futures;
* Producing reports for clients.
The suitable candidate will:
* ideally be ATT or CTA qualified;
* will hold up-to-date knowledge of tax laws and legislation;
* will display the ability to explain complex legislation to non-specialists;
* will possess excellent communication skills, both spoken and written;
* will demonstrate an ability to be organised and ensure deadlines are met, both internal and external;
* will most importantly - be a good team player! And demonstrate the same values and ambition that we have as a firm