Graphic Designer - Newcastle - Permanent
We are currently working with a global engineering company who are looking to expand their team and recruit a Graphic Designer.
This role will offer you the opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects for an international audience base, working alongside a well-established and supportive team.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Creation of standout and engaging creative assets (print & digital) to support brand and product communications for all channels. Including website, social, email, and digital print/print ads.
* Understanding and interpreting briefs form the Senior Management team.
* Development of early-stage visuals to help us to understand our customers' challenges and relevance of our designs.
* Production of high-quality animation and simple video editing.
* Have full knowledge of working with the Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
* Proven experience working with animation graphics and systems.
* Knowledge and experience of digital graphic design for all digital platforms.
* Excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate brief internally