Education World are recruiting high quality candidates for the following vacancy:
Job Title: SEND Teaching Assistant
Location: Nottingham City
Start Date: ASAP - Day to day work immediately available
Duration: Day to day and Long Term assignments available
Rate of Pay: £60 - £80 per day
This is an 'Outstanding' SEND school based in Nottingham, catering for over 100 pupils requiring a range of SEND support, covering areas such as Autism and a range of associated communication, social, sensory and learning differences. The school takes great pride in the support that they offer to their pupils and as a result they are particularly keen to meet with empathetic, engaging and SEN experienced staff to provide ad hoc and longer term support.
We are looking to provide the school with a bank of staff that can work either on a day to day basis or on longer term assignments, therefore the work is as flexible as you need for it to be. The role will require people to work one to one with pupils that display a range of needs, and therefore patience, understanding and a caring attitude are essential. General classroom support and assisting the class teacher will also be required.
To be considered for this vacancy:
* You will need to have a L3 TA qualification or above. In absence of a qualification, extensive experience of working as a SEND TA will be required.
* You must have a calm and patient approach to working with pupils who can be challenging. You will also need to be able to confidently encourage pupils to reach the goals that are set for them in a positive and nurturing way.
* Full enhanced DBS
* Minimum of 2 quality references
* Completion of trial / interview etc
* Completion of registration with Education World
Salary and Benefits:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Payment by PAYE, and NOT via umbrella companies
* The chance to work in an 'Outstanding' school
* Networking opportunities that may lead to permanent placements
* 24/7 support and advice from dedicated and experienced consultants
* The option to join our Education World Ambassador scheme (please ask for details)
Education World Ltd is dedicated to the schools they service and the candidates they represent by ensuring all safeguarding checks are complete in line with the REC. Education World is committed to being open, honest and promote equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. Apply today to talk to one of our consultants at Education World