Team Teach trained TA's/LSW's
I'm working with a number of schools in Bristol that are on the lookout for Team Teach trained staff for September. The schools are a mixture of SEND and SEMH special schools looking after children aged 4-19. So whether you consider yourself to be a specialist with the younger age groups or you see yourself as a behaviour specialist or a specialist with physical disabilities, I want to hear from you!
As long as you are Team Teach trained I want you to get in touch, so I can talk to you about different exciting roles I am recruiting for at the moment.
In our desire to promote Physical and Mental wellness and ensure that our candidates are supported to the highest standard.
We are delighted to announce that all Long-term Teacher's Candidates have full access to the following services.
* Support and counselling through a confidential helpline
* 24/7 access to a UK GP, including webcam consultations and prescription delivery
* Specialist support and advice for carers and parents
* Fitness, nutrition and health advice to live a healthier lifestyle
* Discounts and offers worth hundreds of pounds in day to day savings
* A childcare voucher scheme
* Statutory employment rights such as sick pay, holiday pay and maternity/paternity pay