SEN Teaching Assistant -Leicester City
£65.00 - £85.00
Do you have experience of working with children and adults with additional needs? Are you enthusiastic and good at thinking on your feet? Then GSL NEED you!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for someone with a passion for supporting people with complex needs and Challenging Behaviour. This role requires someone who can work both in a 1:1 capacity and within a small group.
· Naturally positive person with a 'can do' attitude.
· Someone who is willing to go the extra mile to deliver nothing but their best
· Have high expectations of themselves and pupils
· Positive attitude towards school improvement
· Working with people with additional needs including ASC, complex needs, sensory needs, hearing and visual impairments, medical needs, you will need to deliver personal care.
· Located in Leicester City - Own transport essential.
For further information on this role or to enquire about any other support roles we may have please feel free to contact me today. To apply for the role please send CV to (url removed) or call Judith on (phone number removed) for more details