up to £28,000
Our client is seeking a Commercial Operations Administrator to join their team where you will deliver crucial expertise to enable the company to function. Due to the nature of this role and our clients business, you will need to be able to gain UK SC clearance.
If you have a keen eye for detail this position will offer you further skill building with data analytic s and working with NDAs and Patents.
The Operations Team where this post sits is the backbone of the company and needs to run efficiently - your stand out administration skills will ensure the client is on top of everything.
Full training on all aspects of the key areas will be given,
Our client offers flexible working, a modern working environment, interesting work and the chance to be a part of an outstanding technology transfer business.
• Handle and maintain all NDAs, licences, option agreements and ensure all data is accurately captured
• Assist in the preparation of licence deals, within agreed time-scales.
• Take ownership of patent costs and recovery management, commercial activity costs and the forecasting of IP costs.
• Attend IP review meetings, as required and agreed with Operations Manager.
• Revenue Share and RTI
• Export control
• Collate time sheet data to monitor project costs and provide accurate billing information to the Finance Manager.
• Provide support to the Commercialisation and Portfolio Teams with pre- and post-deal management.
• Support the Portfolio Team to increase the efficiency of the organisation with regard to 'end to end' processes.
Advanced Excel user
Able to multi-task
Happy to work self managing as well as in a team
• Flexible working - you have autonomy to work from the office or from home dependent on the daily requirements for the role
• Generous annual leave, including the facility to purchase up to 5 additional days each year
• A competitive salary
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Hampshire for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime please keep an eye on (url removed) for any other potential vacancies