Join the Samworth Brothers Family!
At Kettleby Foods, we offer competitive benefits to all of our colleagues including:
* Enhanced Pension Scheme
* Private Health Scheme
* Employee Discount Scheme
* Annual Pay Review and Profit related pay
* Training and Progression opportunities
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
We have the opportunity for you to join our team as a Senior Process Development Technologist. In this role you will be:
* Responsible for the generation and day to day management of customer critical paths in line with the Samworth Brother Launch Process.
* Champion products from concept to launch and being the owner and contact for retailer projects
* Management of customers expectations with delivery of concept to launch projects and other business lead initiatives within the process remit.
* Assist in the coaching and development of a team of technologists, to deliver against the customer critical path.
* Deputise for the Process Development Manager where necessary
The Right Person
We are one big team and we look for people to join our business who want to work with others but take responsibility for doing their best every day to help to make the business a success. We also need:
* Working knowledge of Food Manufacturing practices, ideally FMCG
* Minimum of 12 months working experience within chilled food manufacturing, ideally within a process or NPD function
* Good working knowledge of customer concept to launch protocols
* Collaborative team worker and able to work on own initiative
* Experience of managing a small team, with demonstratable leadership skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
* Self motivated, enthusiastic and able to work well under pressure
* Good IT skills with experience of using MS Excel, Word, PP & Outlook
* Strong organisational and planning skills
* Flexible approach to working hours and business demands
* Driving license
* Understanding of HACCP application and considerations
* Understanding of allergen controls within a manufacturing area
Kettleby Foods, based in Melton Mowbray produces a range of high quality chilled Ready Meals supplying major retailers. We take pride in our family feel within our businesses and work together to make things happen. We can offer you the stability of a wider group as well as the opportunities that that offers if you wish to progress your career with us. We are family and we would like to invite you to be part of that and support our teams in delivering great products to all of our customers.
Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative