Our client are a speciality producer of delicious, cooked poultry ingredients and leading innovators in their industry. They create exciting, original products that meet the needs of today's busy consumers. Working closely with customers, our bespoke products offer creative and flavoursome lunchtime solutions, including street food-inspired dishes, superfood salads, hot and cold sandwiches and much more.
You will be working as part of a experienced and hard-working Engineering team to continuously improve the availability and reliability of all equipment and produce products in a safe and cost-effective manner.
* To comply with relevant Engineering specifications, and Environmental, Health & Safety policies and current legislation.
* To assist the Engineering Manager with the maintenance strategy to achieve site and business goals including proactive maintenance.
* To assist with the implementation plan to deliver the strategy with clear accountabilities, milestones, and targets, using best practice tools and techniques.
* Identify compliance and improvement opportunities with respect to equipment upgrade and / or replacement and manage accordingly.
* Complete/task engineering workload in conjunction with the Engineering Manager and Operations colleagues.
* Facilitation of any staff members involved with operation of the plant has received the appropriate information and instruction as per the manufacturer's guidance and advice.
* To have machine/process operational skills in order to provide cover, supervision and offer improvement and development insight.
* Any other responsibilities commensurate with the post
* Any other reasonable requests made by the Directors
Experience & Qualifications Required
* Minimum Level 3 electrical qualification (Level 4 advantageous)
* 17th / 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
* FMCG experience advantageous
* (Perm Nights) 6pm - 6am / 4 on 4 off
* (Mixed Days and Nights) 6am - 6pm / 4 on 4 off / 2 days 2 night
If you are looking for Perm Night you will initially start working either on the Days or Mixed Days and Night Shift for the first 3 Months
* Company Pension
* Sick Pay
* Save as you earn Scheme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* All tools provided on site
* Free on site Parking