Do you have experience of working as a Mechanical Assembler?
Are you able to demonstrate dexterity and good hand coordination?
If you ticked yes to the above, please read on:
Our established client based in Bedford are looking to appoint an experienced Mechanical Assembler/Fitter to join their assembly team.
• Establish assembly operations from parts list, working instructions and drawings.
• Check kit for correct parts and refer to stores or supervision over any discrepancies.
• Operate overhead travelling gantry crane and provide correct slinging procedure to load and transport large items.
• Assemble and test products to specification, referring to working instructions and drawings, using air gun and spanners, paying particular attention to cleanliness of parts.
• Report to supervision any error found in component parts and problems leading to difficulty in assembly. Also report any deficiency in tool or measuring equipment.
• Ensure required standards of safety are adhered to and good housekeeping is maintained in the work areas. Use the PPE provided at all times. Report any health and safety concerns to supervision or the health and safety representative.
• Provide support for requirements of ISO 9001.
• To support the implementation of ABS, the continuous improvement process.
• To carry out production and operations related tasks set by the Value Stream Manager.
If the above sounds of interest to you, we would love to hear from you. In the first instance, please send your CV ( if you do not receive a reply within 5 days of CV submission, your CV has not been successful on this occasion ).
Please check out our Privacy Notice to bring you up to speed with your rights over your data