We are proud to be working alongside our client, a global leading Law Firm, based in London, who are looking to hire a Data Architect to join their team. You will be responsible for the firm's strategy and contributing to the design, development and planning of technical solutions for their global clients and staff.
* Acting as the technical lead in all projects and strategy concerning data, BI and reporting.
* Define and drive forward the firm's adoption of data led decision making, new data driven revenue streams and reporting.
* Work alongside the CTO top start to build a Data architecture and strategy for the firm to adopt and own the on-going maintenance of these.
* Develop conceptual, logical and physical data models to support data analysis and business intelligence.
* Create and maintain architectural documentation as artefacts that relate to data and analytics such as architectural designs, patterns, principles and standards and technology selection.
* Work with the wider IT, suppliers, vendors and specialty third parties to develop a strategy for the firm based on the adoption of public cloud. Identifying an approach over a period of time to delivering against this vision using target architectures.
* Legal OR Professional Services background
* Experience creating and working with Enterprise Architecture artefacts and be familiar with working with working with data modelling, data quality tools, business intelligence and reporting.
* Deep understand of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and Hybrid cloud technologies
* Cloud understand-Azure
* ToGAF 9 or higher certified