Wilmington PLC are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Location: London - E1 8QS
Salary: £27k - £35k DOE
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Why do we want you?
You are a confident, creative and proactive digital marketeer who has worked as a Digital Marketing Executive in a B2B (Ideally Learning & Development / Training) environment and you are now looking to take on a stand alone marketing role where you can truly make it your own!
You have a strong understanding and experience of digital marketing channels such as SEO, Social media and email marketing and will also be proficient in Google Analytics / AD Words and have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite / Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator / InDesign.
A bit about us.
Wilmington plc is a company with a difference. Over the years we've grown by acquisition and as such we have many unique businesses in our portfolio. AMT Training is one of them!
As the world's leading financial training business, AMT Training equip analysts and associates with the core skills required in banking and related sectors. AMT provides training worldwide, teaching in all major financial centres in Europe, US, India and Asia-Pac. AMT's clients include all of the world's top ten investment banks and the firm has offices in New York, London, and Hong Kong.
Main Purpose of Role
As the Digital Marketing Executive, your key responsibilities will include:
Design sales and marketing materials (such as pitch decks, banners, brochures, ebooks, graphics) in both digital and print formats.
- Update the visual identity of AMT Training, including branding guidelines and collateral.
- Produce/assist media team in production of video content.
- Advise on the UX of all AMT's online platforms including website and LMS
Marketing, PR and brand awareness
- Increase awareness of the AMT brand through marketing and PR campaigns
- Use Google Analytics and other measurement tools to report on all activity related to the site
- Carry out market research as and when required and keep up to date with new marketing tools and best practices
Community Management & Social Media
Increasing awareness of the AMT brand through:
- Maintaining and updating of all social media channels
- Maximising advertising opportunities on relevant websites, social media platforms and print publications
- Monitoring and management of ad words & remarketing campaigns
- Send out of email updates and newsletters to subscribers
Sales Collateral, Events Marketing & Lead Generation
- Working directly with the CSM and materials teams to maximise sales opportunities for
1) AMT's (public) courses and
2) all print and digital products through.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in digital marketing, ideally in a B2B setting
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Working with e-mail marketing software packages
- Good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop or experience with similar software
- An eye for clean, consistent design
- Understanding of SEO
- Good time management skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords
- User experience
- B2C marketing experience
- Working at a training company
- Experience with different tech solutions for marketing
- Experience working within the financial training industry
As a portfolio Company, we are all different at Wilmington. We understand the power of bringing difference together and we celebrate the innovation and creativity it brings through diverse experience, knowledge, and perspectives