Wilmington PLC are looking for a HSJ Senior Marketing Executive
HSJ Senior Marketing Executive
Location: London - E1 8QS
Salary: Competitive + Bonus, Health CashPlan, Pension
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Why do we want you?
We want you because you are an experienced Marketing Executive who is ready to move into a more Senior Marketing Executive position and who is looking for an exciting autonomous senior marketing role supporting a high profile product within a growing organisation.
Its a very exciting time to join this part of our business due to the investment in this part of our product portfolio so if you have a proven track record in direct and email marketing combined with some campaign management experience this could be just the role you are looking for.
Wilmington Healthcare, part of Wilmington plc, is a market leading provider of healthcare data, education, news and information resources with outstanding analytics capabilities. We provide our clients with market leading insight into local health economies, complemented by increased access to senior health stakeholders and the wider NHS enabling improved outcomes for patients. Our leading insight and news service, the Health Service Journal, provides the most influential people in health with vital intelligence, analysis and advice.
Join our teams in London and Basildon to be part of our exciting journey.
Main Purpose of Role
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join our market-leading news-brand HSJ, to help us continue to grow and retain subscription revenues for our award-winning data and insight platform HSJ Intelligence.
This is an ideal role for an ambitious individual, with multi-channel marketing experience in a commercial environment to own and run their own marketing campaigns and plan, using the latest marketing automation and CRM technology, social media, events and digital/online marketing channels.
- Increase new business acquisition for our HSJ Intelligence data and insights platform, working effectively with the sales and editorial teams to drive subscription growth
- Develop and co-ordinate activity across multiple channels including email, PPC, website, print, events and social media to drive lead generation, improve customer insight and sales conversion
- Create compelling, needs-based campaigns that clearly articulate the value of the HSJ brand
- Monitor customer metrics (sales, revenue, opens, clicks, CPR, CPA etc.) and create a robust testing plan, underpinning the effectiveness of all campaign activity
- Develop customer data builds to increase effective targeting, response/conversion rates
- Exploit our marketing automation platform (Marketo) to deliver effective direct campaigns
- Use market intelligence and customer insight and analysis to increase understanding of our audiences and effectiveness of our campaigns
- Work with the Customer Engagement team to ensure consistent campaign messages across all contact points: Share all learnings and insights that drive performances
- Contribute to overall knowledge and expertise within the wider marketing teams at Wilmington PLC to develop talent and drive operational excellence
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven track record in direct marketing, campaign management and digital marketing
- Good understanding of online audiences' behaviour, needs and changing trends
- Able to work to challenging targets within tight timeframes, prioritising and setting clear measurable and achievable goals
- Proven experience of developing strategic plans and budgets
- Ability to spot opportunities and transform ideas into practical reality and review existing challenges and generate fresh solutions
- Ready to work as part of the team and test and innovate to drive results
- In-depth understanding of web analytics (Webtrends, Google Analytics or equivalent packages)
- Email marketing skills - marketing automation experience highly desirable
"We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity