An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Legal Administrator to join an established global business in the Teesside area on a 12 month contract. Your duties will be as follows:
* Generating legal matter numbers and tickets, producing engagement letters.
* Execution of documents including identifying signatories, sending hard copy documents to signatories for execution and emailing them to chase for signature.
* Obtaining authorisation for invoices, obtaining further information, purchase order requisitions, recording, coding, submitting for payment and checking late payments.
* Arranging notarisation, translations and board meetings.
* Ad hoc work, for example occasional letters, department administration and sourcing documents.
* Scanning corporate documents.
* Assisting lawyers with sending audit response to litigation where requested.
* Requesting boxes and/or specific documents back from archives (from external off-site storage facility).
* Review of all of the legal department documents stored off-site, maintaining storage records and preparing documents for storage.
* Travel arrangements and bookings, processing of monthly expense reports.
* Global System Administrator of the legal contract management system, creation and monitoring of users/licence limits, providing training to new and existing users, answering all user queries with system issues, managing online user ticket system.
* Tracking departmental spend, maintaining invoice and project trackers.
* Monthly review of departmental spend and reporting to Finance.
* Completing Audit requests particularly regarding SOX compliance and other project related due diligence tasks.
* Filing of corporate documents via an entity management system
* Completion of unpaid/unbilled accruals on a quarterly basis
* Annual budget preparation and submission including production of presentation document
* Submission of quarterly forecast updates
* Ideally, previous experience in an administrative role within a legal firm or department or similar
* Good organisational skills
* Good English language and numeracy competency
* Competent with MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Salary - competitive