CNC Miller Turner Programmer
£25,000.00 to £35,000.00
Night shift rate paid at 1.4
+ Excellent and gradual pay increase over a 12 month period.
+ Contributory Pension Scheme.
+ 4% variable annual bonus.
+ Health shield.
+ Company Rewards.
+ Cycle to work scheme.
+ Subsidised canteen.
+ Fantastic working conditions.
35 hours per week.
4 week rotating - Day Shift / Night shift
Monday to Thursday: 7:30am - 3:30pm
Friday: 7:30am - 12:30pm
Monday to Thursday: 9:45pm - 7:30pm
CNC Milling with turning & grinding experience applying manufacturing techniques to produce complex components from engineering drawings using precision methods.
ESSENTIAL TO APPLY
* Apprentice trained or similar level of sub-contract / tool room / machining experience.
* Good general education.
* Proficient in CNC programming.
* Setting & operating experience using Heidenhain control preferable.
* Experience of CNC turning, grinding and manual machining would be advantageous.
* Ability to understand part drawings and apply GD&T to parts being produced.
* Ability to undertake training on all processes within UK Prototype.
* Ability to work on own initiative to meet targets and deadlines.
* Ability to read, understand and write CNC program from engineering drawings.
* Strong team working skills, good communication skills and flexibility.
* Willingness to identify and implement improvements.
* Demonstrate a proactive and responsible attitude with a logical approach to problem.
* solving using recognised problem-solving techniques.
* Manufacture of basic and complex components directly from engineering drawings with a problem-solving approach, using a range of manufacturing methods and equipment.
* Interpret and understand complex engineering piece-part and assembly drawings and models.
* Ensure the quality of parts produced comply to the drawing specification.
* Create and develop documented procedures while following best practice.
* Supports continuous improvement activities relating to manufacturing technologies.
* Provides training to other technicians and apprentices where required.
* Work to company and industry standards, retaining responsibility for own work.
* Communicate with other members of the department to ensure workflow and customer requirements are met.
* Set, maintain and operate equipment and perform associated duties following a safe system of work.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required, please submit your CV with supporting covering letter and phone anytime including evenings and weekends.
The Clever Fish Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Clever Fish Recruitment review all applications. However due to the high volume of applicants we receive, unfortunately we are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, on this occasion your application has not been successful