Our ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, motivated and innovative individual who enjoys a challenge and who looks for opportunities to make best use of technology in problem solving.
You will be working within a team of developers and infrastructure engineers, building high quality API's, Mobile and Web applications. You will be asked to contribute with your expertise, and we encourage product participation from the team.
You will be part of a team building versatile, responsive, public facing applications, websites and API's in line with business requirements.
Most importantly we are looking for candidates who are excited by producing quality solutions to class leading applications for consumers in the health sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
* Development and maintenance of infrastructure through use of coding and automation toolsets
* Ensuring integrity of environments (Dev, Test and live) through monitoring
* Ensure environment and toolsets are in place for development teams CI process.
* Working with Developers and Infrastructure engineers to resolve service issues.
* Good Attention to detail and able to understand and work with technical documentation.
* Collaborate and take a lead in helping to define the future platforms most appropriate for our applications.
* Create and contribute to technical documentation.
* Ensure documentation is complete and maintained to ensure successful support transition of services from Dev/Test to Live support functions.
* Be able to contribute to the team environment putting forwards ideas for improvements when pertinent.
* Work to create quality solutions adhering to the OWASP security standards.
* A good understanding of Agile software development
* Experience of working with and implementing scalable solutions using virtual machines and containers.
* Automating software builds and bringing up new environments to agreed standards.
* Work with the testing teams to define and manage the testing environments.
* Good communication skills.
* Proven ability to understand new technologies.
* Provide Technical leadership to the development teams.
* Good working knowledge of Software Design principles and architecture
* Be capable of building and articulating technical execution plans.
* Be aware of, and actively communicate to the team about, emerging technologies and their potential application.
* Good Prioritisation and Decision-making skills
* Proven problem-solving expertise.
* Experience working with some or all of the following: Kubernetes, Circle CI, Azure devops pipelines, Azure and Google cloud.
Our current tech stacks include the following technologies:
Web frontend or App development with Angular