Harvey Nash are working with a prestigious global organisation who are looking for a Application Support Analyst. As well as the relevant skills and experience, we're looking for people who are innovative, commercial and value the work that they do.
The Role Reporting to the Service Desk Team Leader, this is a highly customer focused and visible role requiring excellent first line and application support skills. The role will involve but is not limited to the following:
* Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
* Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email
* 1st line support - troubleshooting IT related problems in relation to software, hardware, access rights and mobile working solution.
* Take ownership of customer problems Skills and Experience Required
* Experience of working as either 1st or 2nd line in a busy professional services environment, supporting 2000+ customers.
* Significant experience working with high profile, VIP customers, in a demanding and time critical environment.
* Ability to troubleshoot and understand the customers' requirements, to be able to deliver the right solution to meet their 'needs' rather than their 'wants'.
* Process driven, with the ability to focus on the end result/be a completer, finisher.
* Excellent written and communication skills.
* ITIL Qualified (Desirable)
If you are interested in the role, please apply, and one of the Harvey Nash team will be in touch