We currently require a Business Consultant to join our established Revenues and Benefits, and Central Government Consultancy (RBCG) Team.
The RBCG Consultancy team is comprised of consultants with specialist knowledge of systems and services including NEC's Central Government and Local Government Revenues & Benefits products, Data Migration Services, Systems Integration and Interfaces.
The successful candidate will bring their skills and experience in one or more of the NEC's RBCG products or services to extend the capabilities of the team, and will be keen to both share and extend their own knowledge within the team.
The successful candidate will report directly to the RBCG Consultancy Team Leader.
Provide high quality consultancy and training for NEC customers within the public sector with an emphasis on Revenues (Council Tax and Non Domestic Rates).
Extend the capability of the team by training and mentoring others in your areas of expertise and learning new skills, products and business areas from colleagues.
* Provide consultancy and training on NEC Products and Service Implementations in your area of expertise.
* Provide consultancy and training for existing NEC customers.
* Deliver consultancy / training on site and via Webinar / Screen share facilities.
* Carry out presentations / demonstrations for delegates depending on facilities available, as and when required.
* Contribute to the development of new consultancy offerings for newly developed software / services.
* Make recommendations relating to best use of NEC software in line with the client's business needs.
* Ensure all consultancy and training is delivered effectively and achieves positive customer feedback.
* Ensure customer satisfaction with the products and services feeding back any issues into the consultancy group and other internal stakeholders.
* Assist with product development including attending user groups and creation of user guides.
* Develop customer and internal training courses and maintain product manuals.
* Deliver quality seminars to large customer groups.
* Progress and update knowledge of relevant legislation and NEC products and services.
* Extend your own and other consultancy team members capacity to deliver consultancy through internal training and mentoring.
* Provide the flexibility to support management decisions as and when workloads and priorities require that you work for periods in related areas such as product management, business analysis, testing or support within the NEC business