Technical Consultant / Systems Integration Consultant - Linux / AWS / DevOps required for a Home Based role with travel (South of England), salary circa £40-80K + Benefits.
My client are seeking a knowledgeable Technical Consultant / Systems Integration Consultant to join their team.
The organisation are looking for someone with one of the following backgrounds:
* A Linux Engineer with Deployment / Integration experience with the TV / Film / Media / Entertainment industry
* A Linux Engineer with DevOps experience who has previously worked on AWS deployment activities (S3 Bucket deployment etc)
The role will be Home Based with travel to customer sites (which are predominantly London based), roughly a 50/50 split between time spent at home / on site. There will be occasional international travel.
You will be responsible for implementing and integrating my client's software solution to customers. These systems are Linux based, and as such a strong all round knowledge of Linux is essential.
· End to end implementation of the software solution (and occasional implementation of hardware)
· Integration with customer solutions / technology stack / cloud
· Creation of documentation
Technical skills required:
· In depth understanding of Linux operating systems - RedHat / CentOS / Ubuntu in particular
· Scripting (Bash, Shell, Python etc.)
· NFS / Samba
· Understanding of cloud (AWS / Azure etc.)
· Spectrum Scale (GPFS)
· DevOps principles
· Experience working within the media industry (Visual FX, Pipeline, Post-Production etc.)
This is a broad position working in a range of exciting technical environments.
Please apply ASAP for more information