What's it all about?
The successful candidate will lead and deliver as part of a talented software development team that works on mission-critical applications.
What we expect of you, day to day.
* Develop in-house applications in Angular
* Build engaging, usable, and accessible UI components/prototypes/code libraries for web applications
* Analyse existing software for Usability and Accessibility issues and provide recommendations for improvement
* Work with a diverse and global team of product managers, UX designers, and developers in a fast-paced environment
* Understand and translate business requirements and processes into technical solutions
* Develop and assist with delivery of solutions for new projects through automation
* Recommend enhancements / improvements to existing technologies and processes
* Fielding inquiries and requests for support from stakeholders
* Liaise in written and verbal forms with peers and other areas of the business
* Keep up to date on the latest trends in web engineering and introduces them into projects when appropriate