A commercially astute CIMA or ACCA part-qualified accountant is needed to join a successful growing business. This is a great opportunity for a proactive part-qualified accounting professional who thrives in a fasted paced and dynamic environment.
Part-Qualified Accountant - The Role
This is an opportunity for a proactive Part-Qualified Accountant who wants to develop their accounting experience and provide insightful reporting and analysis for the senior management team. As part of a friendly, dedicated finance team, the Part-Qualified Accountant will report to the Financial Controller and be accountable for:
* Preparation of monthly management accounts.
* Analysis of operational and overhead costs of the business.
* Reviewing and analysing transactional data, reporting on financial performance.
* Preparation of KPI reports on a weekly basis for senior management.
* Variance analysis, ensuring robust cost control.
* Assisting with the preparation of annual business plans and rolling forecasts.
* Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
* Supporting the continuous development of systems and transition process to new financial systems.
* Ad hoc project work
Part-Qualified Accountant - The Rewards
In return this company is offering a competitive salary based of £25,000 - £30,000pa based on ability/experience plus comprehensive benefits including, flexible working, pension, holiday. study support if appropriate, employee discount scheme and much more! This employer of choice provides a supportive working environment and long-term career progression.
Location: The role will be a mix of working from home and from the office in mid-Devon.
Part-Qualified Accountant - The Person
* You will be commercially astute, ambitious and currently studying towards ACCA / CIMA
* Recent experience of management accounting duties, reconciliations and month end tasks is a must and whilst an understanding of financial and margin analysis is desirable, it is not essential.
* Strong IT skills and experience of Excel is needed preferably including use of look ups and pivot tables.
* With strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport, you will be a capable communicator able to liaise with colleagues across the business.
* Enthusiastiasm, positive attitude with a willingness to learn is a must!
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY WITH INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP
This role is commutable from Barnstaple, Tiverton, South Molton, Chulmleigh Witheridge and surrounding areas.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West. Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business