PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS HOME BASED***
NEC Software Solutions (NEC) is one of the fastest growing public service businesses in the UK, and has significant overseas interests in Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
We use strategy, innovation, information and technology to promote high-performing public services, management and governance in the UK.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic people to join our team, based in the UK. We would like to recruit high quality Consultants keen to learn and develop new skills and knowledge around the provision of Housing IT systems to the not for profit, social housing sector.
We work together with our clients in trusted partnerships to deliver systems and services that seek to improve the skills and capabilities of employees, fully engage our clients and thereby add to public value
* Provide consultancy on NEC Housing system Implementations, specifically focusing on system configuration and build.
* Provide consultancy for existing NEC customers using our Social Housing Management Software
* Ensure all consultancy and training is delivered effectively and achieve positive customer feedback.
* Ensure customer satisfaction with the product and feedback any issues into the consultancy group and other internal groups.
* Maximise billable utilisation.
* Assist with product development, including attending user groups and creation of user guides.
* Develop customer and internal training courses and maintain solution design manuals.
* Progress and update knowledge in all aspects of Social Housing Management.
* A willingness to travel long distances & be available outside standard working hours including overnight stays in the UK. Please be aware that this role may require significant travel