Python Software Engineer - Graduates Considered
Does working for an industry-leading software house, developing new concepts and emerging tech sound like the role you have been looking for? Do you have strong Python, C++ or Node.js programming skills, a degree and some good examples of your code? If so, then you have just found the advert which may lead to your future career.
Location: Cambridge, UK
Salary: £30,000 bachelors, £33,000 masters, £40,000 Ph.D. More for Experienced + excellent benefits including private health cover and pension
This is one of Cambridge's most successful start-ups in recent years, having won numerous awards. This incredible company are already well positioned on the international stage as one of the leaders within this pioneering area of machine-learning technology.
Offering excellent training, career progression and prospects, this is an ideal time to join and be guided by some of the brightest minds in Cambridge.
Requirements for Python Software Engineer - Graduates Considered:
* A minimum of a 2.1 bachelors from an internationally renowned University in a degree with significant programming
* At least AAB at A-Level (or equivalent UCAS points)
* Experience programming in Python, C++ or Node.js (can be commercial experience or from an internship)
* Ability to quickly pick up new programming languages
* Strong analytical skills
* Organised with the ability to work both with autonomy and as part of a team
* Great communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
* Any experience with the following would be beneficial: machine learning techniques, Linux, cyber security / malware or cloud computing knowledge (AWS / Azure etc)
* If an entry level graduate, you should have a GitHub or other online repository demonstrating your code
Responsibilities for Python Software Engineer - Graduates Considered:
This is a fast-paced and exciting role, developing software which deals with problems presented by the modern-age era of technology. Responsibilities will include:
* Rapid prototyping of new ideas and working to solid structured development of existing platforms
* Innovate and create ideas to further enhance the software product
* Traditional project-based development
* While this is predominantly a Python programming role, you will be expected to pick up new languages quickly, if a different technology is best suited to a certain project
What this offers
* Working for an industry-leading software company who have a fantastic track record of successfully hiring and training graduates
* Highly interesting work developing cutting-edge technology as a Software Engineer
* A good remuneration and benefits package
If you have a degree in Computer Science from a top University, we would love to hear from you. To apply for this unique Graduate / Post-Doc Python Software Engineer opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus solely on finding roles for people leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn't of interest, please contact us to see our other opportunities. We are trained in supporting people through the transitional period from academia - industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status