We provide diabetic eye screening services across the UK and Ireland, helping patients live healthier lives by providing excellent, high quality and innovative screening services to the NHS. Our aim is to provide a joined-up service to all our patients
Communications / Telephony focused - though general IT skills will also be called upon.
· Problem solving skills called on to triage and help resolve any complications
Can work as part of a delivery team, or work individually
· Ensuring excellent customer services by taking all inbound calls from patients and other healthcare professionals in a timely manner. Primarily booking, cancelling, or rescheduling appointments for diabetic eye screening.
· Database validation and cleansing and to issue all communication in a timely fashion ensuring notification of information to patients and healthcare professionals are received.
· Broad Telephony / Communications Background
· VOIP Experience
· Comfortable working with software logs to triage issues and supply correct information
· Experience and confidence with networking and the concepts within a wider Telephony solution
· Microsoft Client/Server / Database experience
Approach / Mentality
· Excellent problem analysis and solving skills
· "Can-do" positive attitude
· Desire and initiative to explore solutions to understand them further
· Ability to understand a full solution and the various components within
· Able and confident to work well in a team and as an individual
· Comfortable working alongside partners and customers
· Ability to own a problem through to conclusion
· Confidence to work under pressure conditions on occasion and focus on the key requirements through to success
· Knowledge of Telephony systems and call centre experience
· Experience of database data entry
· Competent with MS Word and Excel
· Customer Service skills