What's it all about?
Within Cyber Security, Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a key technology pillar at Visa, responsible for providing secure access governance to misc. payment related applications and services from a variety of users (employees, businesses and customers across).
What we expect of you, day to day.
* To stay ahead of the rapidly changing business landscape especially with Merger and Acquisitions (M&A), newer forms of access governance that go beyond the corporate and extend to cloud are required.
* This role will have the responsibility for architecting, designing and developing solutions related to managing end to end lifecycle of user management and privilege access both on-prem and in the cloud.
* Responsible for working with business, operations, Testing as well as the other BAU support teams to ensure successful delivery of the projects. Primarily focusing on developing solutions in the IAM space.
* Work and drive in this dynamic environment with a talented team, influencing and building the next generation technology stack related to IAM.
* Establish strong engineering best practices.
* Own Projects and implementation tracks from concept to production operationalization.
* Be responsible for solution delivery of projects related to IAM solutions.
* Liaise with number of IT and business stakeholders and conduct design workshops and lead the code development
* Design, implement, deploy code and execute build processes
* Integrations with different type of applications both in-house and cloud based