What's it all about?
Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a key technology pillar at Visa, responsible for providing secure access governance to payment and transaction processing related applications, infrastructure and services for a variety of users (employees, businesses and customers across the globe).
What we expect of you, day to day.
* To stay ahead of the rapidly changing business landscape especially with Merger and Acquisitions (M&A), newer forms of access governance that go beyond the corporate perimeter are required.
* As an IAM Operation's Specialist, Assist in the maintenance, deployments, and implementation in production of various components of the IDM solutions (e.g.: Sailpoint, Privileged Access Systems)
* Perform in-depth analysis of IAM related incidents, including documentation of the root cause analysis, and recommendations for remediation
* Work within a complex environment, to maintain the performance and stability of the IAM system ensuring that service level agreements are met
* Work closely with IT change management , Development team, and the Quality Assurance team to communicate issues and proposed solutions
* Provide out of hours support, upgrade patches in production, managing issues from the operational staff such as login failures, server connectivity issues etc...
* Responding to operational emergencies and security alerts
* Deployment and configuration of IAM system components in a disaster recovery data centre, including planning and execution of a disaster recovery plan