Hours of work 42-44 hours a week on a 12 hour Shift Rotation
Salary - £42,951 - £44,996 (plus shift premium)
Temporary ongoing contract
We are looking for Technical experts with specialist skills in roles such as Maintenance and Technical Lead associates, to work on-site at Mini Plant, Cowley, Oxford. We are looking for candidates with a recognised Engineering apprenticeship, NVQ, BTEC, or other recognised experience / qualification. General mechanical / Electrical engineering skills - Extensive work experience in a high volume manufacturing maintenance environment.
The Maintenance Associate reports to the Technical Process Leader using all attributes of a skilled maintenance associate in addition the following tasks: - Respond to all facility failures and return plant and equipment to a running condition in the shortest time using appropriate skill / knowledge. - Where necessary take responsibility for start up and shut down of plant / equipment ensuring process parameters are met. - Monitors all facility systems and input data on to PC's. - Attend meetings when requested to input specialist knowledge. - Take responsibility for spares in local area, including order and re-ordering. - Liaise with other departments when required
Tasks and Responsibilities
* Carry out planned maintenance and TPM. - Update systems on completion.
* Carry out checks and monitoring of plant / equipment.
* Ensure adherence to safe working practices.
* Use the problem resolution process. - Provide design solutions to simple PLC mods, tooling or mechanical problems.
* Analysis of all appropriate data to identify trends and remedial actions.
* Provide advanced technical solutions and enrol support as appropriate.
* Commodity expert in one area of the facility.
* Ensure optimisation of plant / equipment, cycle time, process specifies and technical availability.
Recognised Engineering apprenticeship, NVQ, BTEC, or other appropriate experience / qualifications. - General mechanical / electrical engineering skills - Extensive work experience in a high volume manufacturing maintenance environment.