Early Years Teaching Assistant - Manchester. - September 2021.
Are you a Level 3 Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in lovely Primary School?
Have you got over a years experience working with Children in an educational setting?
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent Graduate with Early Years experience looking to gain experience for a 2021 PGCE.
Would you like to join a team who will help you every step of the way to follow your passion?
About the role:
General classroom support within Early Years
Small group work
Use of PECs, visual timetables and constant routines.
Providing tailored support during lesson time and clear communication.
The school is based in Rochdale, within the heart of the community, and is accessible by good transport links and has free, onsite parking available.
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location - Manchester.
* Position - Teaching Assistant
* Start date - September 2021.
* Duration / Likely Duration - Full academic year
* End date (if applicable) - July 2022.
* Full time/part time - Full time
* The minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate of £75 per day
* Hours - 8:30 - 15:30
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience of working with Autism.
- Experience using PECs is highly desirable.
- SEN experience is Essential.
- Team Teach Qualification would be highly desirable.
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click 'apply now.'
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Liam in the Manchester branch:
(phone number removed)
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching are to offer free CPD courses online. These are a great way to continue your development and increase your knowledge around ASD.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management - Here's a link to our free accredited online CPD courses
In-house Training and Development Team
Have a look at our free accredited online safeguarding course
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend