RTA Solicitor/Fee Earner
Bond Turner is going through an extremely exciting period of growth, having just opened our 3rd office in another major city! We are part of the Anexo Group Plc and have fantastic opportunities available for ambitious individuals.
We are therefore looking to recruit experienced RTA Solicitors/Fee earners with litigation experience.
This role is based in our Bolton/Horwich office and will have your own parking space.
Alongside our extremely modern offices, you will be surrounded by a team of supportive and experienced Solicitors. We offer a great bonus structure and fee earners substantially increase their take home pay on settlements. Fee earners can take home up to 40% of their base salary in bonus. We also pay time and a half for any overtime.
The salary is up to £45,000.
- Assessing and advising on liability
- Devising strategies to resolve cases with the best possible outcome, collating evidence and identifying areas to investigate
- Dealing with disclosure
- Drafting witness statements
- Dealing with procedural issues
- Marshalling expert evidence
- Working with the wider team, ensuring a seamless and quality driven delivery of service to clients
- Liaising with Counsel and drafting instructions
- Setting cases efficiently
- A minimum of 24 months experience dealing with Part 8 and Part 7 claims
- Comfortable handling of a full caseload of RTA claims of varying stages to conclusion
- Knowledge of credit hire (desirable) or RTA Litigation (essential)
- The ability to risk assess cases
- Able to handle infant approvals
- Able to value claims for injury
- Experienced in using advanced case management systems such as Proclaim.
On top of a leading base salary, you can also take advantage of our highly lucrative, highly attainable bonus structure. Candidates can genuinely double their take home pay by reaching settlement targets. Apply to learn more about our bonus structure.
Office hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
Candidates are currently being shortlisted and interviews arranged, please apply for immediate consideration