Vision for Education are working in partnership with a school based in Blackburn who are looking to appoint a part time Float Teaching Assistant to commence in September to work across the school in both KS1 and KS2.
This is a fixed term Float Teaching Assistant (KS2 and KS1 TA) role, based in a lovely 1 form entry school, which will commence in September 2021 - July 2022.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
Working as part of a dynamic and inclusive team, working across the whole school as at with a range of pupils. The Float Teaching Assistant (KS1 and KS2) will focus on delivering Literacy and Maths interventions in small groups, whilst also providing general classroom support for a classes that may need extra support throughout the academic year.
The primary school is looking for a committed and successful Float Teaching Assistant (TA) to join their motivated team. The school has a strong, supportive leadership team and is committed to being inclusive at every level. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the Float Teaching Assistant (KS2 & KS1) position, you will:
• Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare or equivalent.
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a school environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost engagement and understanding.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Have experience supporting children in primary education at every level.
• Ideally have experience delivering Literacy and Maths interventions.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a teaching assistant looking for a part time role as of September who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our primary team on (phone number removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.